NBA 2K22: Update Version 1.5 Patch Notes Reveal Fixes For The City
Another update for NBA 2K22 has arrived, and this time the next generation gets a few hotfixes based on patch notes for version 1.5. We've got all the details of the latest NBA 2K22 update, including the patch notes for version 1.006, as it's now available on PS5 and Xbox Series X | s.
NBA 2K22 Update Version 1.5 Next Gen Patch Notes
The latest NBA 2K22 update is now available on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, and based on the download size there were clearly not many major changes. While the download size on Xbox is unknown, it was only 301.8 MB on PS5, which is relatively small considering the size of NBA 2K22.
This update is version 1.006 on PS5 and version 184.108.40.206 on Xbox Series X | S, although 2K called it New Gen Patch Update 1.5. We got an idea of ??what would come in this update with New Gen Patch 1.4 as the Courtside Report indicated that another one was on the way with stability fixes and some city remedies.
2K has now revealed the full patch notes for the latest NBA 2K22 update:
● Additional stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve your user experience.
● Fixed an issue causing City / Rec / Pro-Am / W games to disconnect online before the game started or at the end of the game.
● Fixed an error code issue that prevented certain MyCAREER saves from loading in the city.
● Charging speed is significantly improved when you re-enter the city from the building (Apartment, Rec, Pro-Am, Event Center, etc.).
● The frame rate has been improved when navigating the city on the Xbox Series X console.
● Traditional broadcast cameras are now available again for use on MyNBA.
● Fixed an issue where some MyNBA Online saves would overwrite other pre-existing saves.
● Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly applied to all badge gear.
● The speed required for a player to jump/fall into or over the front row of the crowd has been increased with momentum.
● DJ Booths no longer allow rollover when near an NPC mission.
Unfortunately, it seems that their efforts to improve stability have had a problem with the PS5. The update of the game brings a better gaming experience. NBA2King also provides players with high-quality NBA 2K22 MT services!