NBA 2K23: How to Quickly Level Up Guide in Season 3 MyTEAMDec-06-2022 PST
NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Season 3 is starting, what are the ways to level up fast? Reach level 40 in no time and get the Galaxy Opal Trae Young card, one of the best cards in the game so far.
NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Season 3 Experience Guide
Following the advice in this article, reaching 40 in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Season 3 should not be too complicated. There are several rewards available after quest completion, and quite a few realms earn large amounts of VC or NBA 2K23 MT. The tasks recommended in this article are Fire and Ice Agenda and Tip-Off Agenda. Let's level up fast in Season 3 of MyTEAM.
Fire & Ice Agenda
The first step to leveling up fast in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Season 3 is to complete the S3 Fire and Ice Agenda. Where you can easily earn over 10K XP by following a few steps and using key NBA 2K23 MyTEAM cards. You won't have a long time to complete this agenda, but if you do, you'll earn over 10K XP, boosting your several NBA 2K23 MyTEAM levels.
Here are the sites for each S3 Fire and Ice Challenge:
• S3 Fire & Ice OO MIN - Play 25 minutes with Original Owner S3 Fire & Ice players over multiple games - 500 XP
• S3 Select Points - Score 50 points with Season 3 Select players over multiple games - 1,000 XP
• S3 Fire & Ice REB - Get 15 rebounds with S3 Fire & Ice players over multiple games - 1,000 XP
• S3 Fire & Ice 3's - Make 20 3-pointers with S3 Fire & Ice players over multiple games - 1,000 XP
• S3 Fire & Ice TT or TTO Win - Win 1 TT or TTO game using 3 S3 Fire & Ice players - 1,250 XP
• S3 Fire & Ice CT or CTO Win - Win a Clutch Time Offline or Clutch Time Online game using 5 S3 Fire & Ice players - 2,000 XP
• S3 Fire & Ice Win - Win a game using 13 Fire & Ice players - 3,000 XP
• Miles PTS & REB - Score 40 points and get 5 rebounds with S3 Fire & Ice Reward Darius Miles in a game - 3,000 XP
• McCollum PTS & AST - Score 40 points and get 10 assists with S3 Fire & Ice Reward CJ McCollum in a game - 3,000 XP
Another quick way to level up is to complete the Season 3 Tip-Off Agenda. The NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Agenda shouldn't take too long either, you have about two weeks to complete it. With plenty of time for players to complete all available challenges, this is another chance for you to earn over 10K XP. The only cards you need are Holo Cards and Ruby and Amethyst Cards to complete the Tip-Off Agenda.
To get all available XP you need to do the following:
• PG PIP & AST - Score 6 points in the paint and get 2 assists with a PG in a game - 500 XP
• Graded Amethyst Dunks - Make 4 dunks with a Graded Amethyst player in a game - 500 XP
• TT: SG Dunks - Make 20 dunks with SG's over multiple Triple Threat Offline games - 500 XP
• Holo PTS - Score 25 points with a Holo player in a game - 500 XP
• Graded CT or CTO Win- Win a Clutch Time Offline or Clutch Time Online game using 5 graded cards - 500 XP
• Triple-Double - Get 1 triple-double with a player in a game - 1,000 XP
• CT: 4's - Make 10 4-pointers over multiple Clutch Time Offline games - 1,000 XP
• CTO: 4's - Make 10 4-pointers over multiple Clutch Time Online games - 1,500 XP
•Ruby or Higher Wins - Win 3 Clutch Time Offline or Clutch Time Online games using 5 Ruby or higher players - 1,500 XP
• Graded win - Win a game using 13 graded cards - 2,000 XP
• Amethyst Up and Win - Win 2 games using 13 Amethyst or Higher cards - 2,500 XP
• Diamond and Up Wins - Win 5 TT or TTO games using 3 Diamond cards or better - 3,000 XP
Following these steps will help you easily increase your rank in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM and put you right next to the Galaxy Opal Trae Young. Make it a part of your MyTEAM roster. NBA 2K23 is now available on Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4/5 and Xbox. Looking for a safe place to buy 2K23 MT? You can choose NBA2king, who is experienced in MyTEAM points trading.